Angels Care Australia
In Home Care
Clinical Nursing and Aged Care
Angels Care Australia
We have many carefully designed “In–Home” Care services for you to choose from. Elements of each can be used to design a program that is just right for you.
Nursing / Clinical Care
- Complex nursing procedures such as:
- Catheter changes
- Wound care
- Medication administration
- PEG feeding
- Alzheimer’s care
- Dementia care
- Stroke and Cancer patient requirements
- Or any other nursing requirements
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with communication
- All delivered with attention to detail and unrushed, to ensure your dignity and respect are always maintained.
- Providing housekeeping services
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with eating
- Assistance with mobility and walking
- Home maintenance
- Dog walking
- Pet care
- Menu planning
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Monitoring food expiry dates.
- Paying bills
- Collection of your needed goods (supermarket, Pharmacy etc.)
- Escorting to appointments, shopping or social outings
- Beauty services
- Allied Health Services such as Physio, Podiatrist, Occupational Therapist, Dietician etc.
- Our Angels Care carers can organise these appointments, and accompany you there and back
All care packages are delivered by qualified and caring staff, and managed by our are coordinator to ensure we implement the most appropriate care to meet your changing needs.
As your needs change, it’s easy to adjust your level of care as the packages are flexible and individual, therefore making In Home Care a simple, supported, and expertly managed choice.
The process is simple and you will be supported through the entire experience by our expert, caring, and diligent staff. Ensuring your choice of care will meet all your requirements, and enable your choice to stay at home to be the right one.
At Angels Care, our most important rule is that we LISTEN to YOU.
We believe it is most important that you have a VOICE, to ensure you receive the quality holistic care you deserve..
For you FREE consultation with our Aged Care Manager, simply call us on 1800 ANGELS (264 357).