Angels Care Australia
Social and recreational activities
Angels Care can also coordinate a range of social and recreational activities allowing you to boost social connections and keep you healthy and active.
Our activities are designed around your interests and aims to improve your self-esteem and sense of belonging into the community.
Social/Recreational activities may include:
- Shopping trips
- Swimming – Community Pool
- Visits to local points of interest
- Theatres, art galleries and museum visits
- Church attendance
- City attractions
- Gold Class Cinema
- Holidays to anywhere in the World (Always wanted to visit London? See your Cousin in Florida?)
- Or any other activity that will bring you joy
These or many other activities can be discussed with our Managers. We can organize transport and care for you throughout these activities.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to do?
Tick a few things off your own personal “bucket list”? We are here to help you achieve those dreams!
At Angels Care, we are ready to help you to live life to its full potential, no matter your age, or abilities.
Talk to our Community Access Manager about how we can help , simply call us on 1800 ANGELS (264 357).